sabato 2 maggio 2015

Shock Value

The mysterious Antitodo Records, as I easily predicted, finally did it again. This time it was Lockjaw's debut ep "shock value" turn. Again an excellent work, a perfect reproduction of the original. I would have loved a reproduction of the limited "ted bundy" sleeve but, hey, you cannot always win. Some on orange wax, other on blue. Essential record. A friend recently introduced me to Lockjaw unreleased full length. I didn't even know about it's existence until a week ago. It's titled "gang violence" and was recorded around 1985. I hope the fellas at Antitodo are planning to finally put this out properly (as far as I know until now it has only been released on a discography cd that came out in the 90s' on Grand Theft Auto) since it's definitely worth it. But please next time remember to include a bloody dust sleeve in the package. I hate when records come without it!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento