mercoledì 31 dicembre 2014

2014 End Of The Year List

While in the last two years I've skipped this tradition, this time I feel in the "write top tens" mood, so here's my 2014 end of the year list. I still need to get physical copies of a few of these records, so get in touch if you can help (expecially with the Oily Boys ep). Casual order of course but Tercer Mundo lp & Oily Boys are definitely my favourite releases of 2014. I'm very surprised that there's no japanese bands in this list (if we exclude Forward split). I might have lost interest in the nipponic current scene but I haven't heard that much good stuff from there this year. Have I missed something? 2014 has been an amazing year expecially for finally being able to score some rare stuff that was on my wantlist for way too long. Hope this trend will continue next year!

7"s

-Forward/Teargas split
-Violent Reaction "dead end"
-Arms Race "gotta get out"
-Urbanoia "psykisk terror"
-Una Bestia Incontrolable "nou mòn"
-Oily Boys "majesty"
-Vermaio & Spasma eps

LPs

-Tercer Mundo "ser nosotros mismos"
-Inmates "s/t"
-Wetbrain "s/t"
-Gutter Gods "innersense"
-Internal Rot "mental hygene"
-Antimob "s/t"

Represses/discographies

-Blasfemia "guerra total" lp
-Terveet Kadet "s/t" lp
-The Fix "vengeance/ jan's room" 2x7"
-Anti Cimex lps
-Cider "out to get me" 7"
-Nerorgasmo  "s/t" 7"

Scores:

-Nightmare "give notice to nightmare" lp
-Infest "slave" lp
-Elbow Deep/ Three Found Dead split lp
-Fatal Rage "s/t" lp
-Bastardos Sin Nombre "guerra bacteriologica" 7"
-Restos De Tragedia both 7"s

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento